Real World Recalls
Does your dog have selective hearing when you call? Are you tired of
chasing your dog across the park? Does your dog come when HE feels like
it? Or maybe your dog is just great ... unless there is a squirrel,
tennis ball or flying disc. Then this is the class for you! All
recall work, all the time! We'll use treats and toys as well as a long
line. We’ll be working with real
world distractions including other dogs, animals, balls, leaves, sticks
and more. This class is held
both indoors and outdoors so please dress appropriately and
call before you come to check if “weather permits”.
You deserve to have a dog that comes when called!
Instructor: Susan D. Greenbaum
- If you bring children under the age of 10
please bring something for them to do -
like a book or gameboy.
Rules and Regulations
- NO DOGS WILL BE PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES WITHOUT A COPY
OF CURRENT IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
- The same handler must handle the dog for the entire set of classes
- Each handler may handle only one dog (without prior instructor
permission) for the entire set of classes.
- Dogs must have current identification (ID tag) on their
- Read the complete Barking Hills Rules
- Please, before signing up children for classes, read the Rules
- Since we close our classes when full, there are no
refunds once you have paid for class.
Holiday and Weather Closings
- Please call (908) 996-9911 two
hours before the start of your class to check for weather
related closings. If classes have been cancelled, the
machine will have a message stating so, otherwise,
classes are on schedule. You can also check our FaceBook page or
"Follow us" on FaceBook for weather closings and announcements.
- Barking Hills is closed Independence Day weekend (July 3-5), Labor Day
(September 7), Thanksgiving (November 25-29), Winter Holidays (December 23-January
3), and Martin Luther King Day (Jan 18)
For More Information
- Please stop by, without your dog, and visit a class!
- Please call (908) 996-9911 with any questions you may
have or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
||Saturdays - see schedule
page for start dates/times
How to Register
1. Call to schedule your appointment: (908)
2. Pay online or by check:
- Online - use the PayPal form below
to sign up and pay online
- By Check - bring your check (made
out to Canine Massage, LLC) or mail it
with your inoculation records to the
Pay Online Now