Real World Recalls
Does your dog have selective hearing when you call? Are you tired of
chasing your dog across the park? Does your dog come when HE feels like
it? Or maybe your dog is just great ... unless there is a squirrel,
tennis ball or flying disc. Then this is the class for you! All
recall work, all the time! We'll use treats and toys as well as a long
line. We’ll be working with real
world distractions including other dogs, animals, balls, leaves, sticks
and more. This class is held
outdoors, in a completely fenced area, so please dress appropriately and
call before you come to check if “weather permits”.
You deserve to have a dog that comes when called!
Instructor: Susan D. Greenbaum
- If you bring children under the age of 10
please bring something for them to do -
like a book or gameboy.
Rules and Regulations
- NO DOGS WILL BE PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES WITHOUT A COPY
OF CURRENT IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
- The same handler must handle the dog for the entire set of classes
- Each handler may handle only one dog (without prior instructor
permission) for the entire set of classes.
- Dogs must have current identification (ID tag) on their
- Read the complete Barking Hills Rules
- Since we close our classes when full, there are no
refunds once you have paid for class.
Holiday and Weather Closings
- Please call (908) 996-9911 two
hours before the start of your class to check for weather
related closings. If classes have been cancelled, the
machine will have a message stating so, otherwise,
classes are on schedule.
- Barking Hills is closed Independence Day weekend (July 4-6),
Thanksgiving (November 24-28), Winter Holidays (December 24-January 2),
Martin Luther King Day (Jan 18) and Memorial Day week (May 21st -23rd)
For More Information
- Please stop by, without your dog, and visit a class!
- Please call (908) 996-9911 with any questions you may
- Please look at our printable Class
Schedule for a complete list of current classes.
||Saturdays - see schedule
page for start dates/times
How to Register
1. Call to schedule your appointment: (908)
2. Pay online or by check:
- Online - use the PayPal form below
to sign up and pay online
- By Check - bring your check (made
out to Canine Massage, LLC) or mail it
with your inoculation records to the
Pay Online Now