A Walk in the Park
Walking your dog should be a pleasure, not a chore.
Does your dog pull constantly? Perhaps she only pulls when she
sees a squirrel or maybe he's great unless he sees another dog.
Either way, teach your dog to keep an eye on you and the leash
loose. Walk with a stroller?
Bring it along! We'll use
treats and toys as well as a long line.
We’ll be working with real world distractions including other
dogs, animals, balls, leaves, sticks and more.
This class is held outdoors, in a completely fenced area, so
please dress appropriately and call before you come to check if “weather
Instructor: Susan D. Greenbaum
- If you bring children under the age of 10
please bring something for them to do -
like a book or gameboy.
Rules and Regulations
- NO DOGS WILL BE PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES WITHOUT A COPY
OF CURRENT IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
- The same handler must handle the dog for the entire set of classes
- Each handler may handle only one dog (without prior instructor
permission) for the entire set of classes.
- Dogs must have current identification (ID tag) on their
- Read the complete Barking Hills Rules
- Since we close our classes when full, there are no
refunds once you have paid for class.
Holiday and Weather Closings
- Please call (908) 996-9911 two
hours before the start of your class to check for weather
related closings. If classes have been cancelled, the
machine will have a message stating so, otherwise,
classes are on schedule.
- Barking Hills is closed Independence Day weekend (July 4-6),
Thanksgiving (November 24-28), Winter Holidays (December 24-January 2),
Martin Luther King Day (Jan 18) and Memorial Day week (May 21st -23rd)
For More Information
- Please stop by, without your dog, and visit a class!
- Please call (908) 996-9911 with any questions you may
- Please look at our printable Class
Schedule for a complete list of current classes.
How to Register
1. Call to schedule your appointment: (908)
2. Pay online or by check:
- Online - use the PayPal form below
to sign up and pay online
- By Check - bring your check (made
out to Canine Massage, LLC) or mail it
with your inoculation records to the
Pay Online Now