A Walk in the Park
Walking your dog should be a pleasure, not a chore.
Does your dog pull constantly? Perhaps she only pulls when she
sees a squirrel or maybe he's great unless he sees another dog.
Either way, teach your dog to keep an eye on you and the leash
loose. Walk with a stroller?
Bring it along! We'll use
treats and toys as well as a long line.
We’ll be working with real world distractions including other
dogs, animals, balls, leaves, sticks and more.
This class is held indoors and outdoors, so
please dress appropriately and call before you come or check our
FaceBook page for weather reoated closings.
Instructor: Susan D. Greenbaum
- If you bring children under the age of 10
please bring something for them to do -
like a book or gameboy.
Rules and Regulations
- NO DOGS WILL BE PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES WITHOUT A COPY
OF CURRENT IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
- The same handler must handle the dog for the entire set of classes
- Each handler may handle only one dog (without prior instructor
permission) for the entire set of classes.
- Dogs must have current identification (ID tag) on their
- Read the complete Barking Hills Rules
- Since we close our classes when full, there are no
refunds once you have paid for class.
Holiday and Weather Closings
- Please call (908) 996-9911 two
hours before the start of your class to check for weather
related closings. If classes have been cancelled, the
machine will have a message stating so, otherwise,
classes are on schedule. You can also check our FaceBook page or
"Follow us" on FaceBook for weather closings and announcements.
- Barking Hills is closed Independence Day weekend (July 3-5), Labor Day
(September 7), Thanksgiving (November 25-29), Winter Holidays (December 23-January
3), and Martin Luther King Day (Jan 18)
For More Information
- Please stop by, without your dog, and visit a class!
- Please call (908) 996-9911 with any questions you may
have or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register
1. Call to schedule your appointment: (908)
2. Pay online or by check:
- Online - use the PayPal form below
to sign up and pay online
- By Check - bring your check (made
out to Canine Massage, LLC) or mail it
with your inoculation records to the
Pay Online Now