A fun, exciting, new type of game.
You don't need a lot of space, a fenced backyard or a lot of equipment.
The mental, physical and fun benefits of using the
"nose" part of the dog brain is available to every dog.
Discover scent games,
a new activity that leverages your dog’s natural scenting ability and
desire to search and hunt. Great for dogs of all ages and
skill levels, this low impact sport is guaranteed to tire even the most
energetic dog in an easy and fun way. Instructor: Susan Greenbaum
|Requirements (please bring with
Rules and Regulations
- NO DOGS WILL BE PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES WITHOUT A COPY
OF CURRENT IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
- The same handler must handle the dog for the entire set of classes
- Each handler may handle only one dog (without prior instructor
permission) for the entire set of classes.
- Dogs must have current identification (ID tag) on their
- Read the complete Barking Hills Rules
- Since we close our classes when full, there are no
refunds once you have paid for class.
Holiday and Weather Closings
- Please call (908) 996-9911 two
hours before the start of your class to check for weather
related closings. If classes have been cancelled, the
machine will have a message stating so, otherwise,
classes are on schedule. You can also check our FaceBook page or
"Follow us" on FaceBook for weather closings and announcements.
- Barking Hills is closed Independence Day weekend (July 3-5), Labor Day
(September 7), Thanksgiving (November 25-29), Winter Holidays (December 23-January
3), and Martin Luther King Day (Jan 18)
For More Information
- Please stop by, without your dog, and visit a class!
- Please call (908) 996-9911 with any questions you may
have or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
||Mondays 6:30pm OR
see the class schedule for
How to Register
1. Complete the Registration
Information Form and send it, with a copy of
your dog's immunization records to:
- Fax: 908-236-8883
Barking Hills Country Club
1271 Route 22 East - Suite 23
Lebanon, NJ 08833
2. Pay online or by check:
- Online - use the PayPal form below
to sign up and pay online
- By Check - mail a check with the
the Registration Information Form and
inoculation records to the address above.
Pay Online Now